Some good lessons here.
1. Don't shoot when it's super dry and everyone is freaking out about fire danger, especially when your target is in dry leaves or whatever.
2. Don't commit firearm felonies, especially if you are being stupid.
3. Don't leave anything behind, especially earplugs or anything that was in your mouth or body (DNA).
4. Don't search for things that may be used against you in an open web browser. Lock your computer, encrypt it, clear your history, use the secret p-rno browing mode.
5. Don't break gun laws in California, especially if you are stupid.
So it looks like these guys will go to prison for the gun charges and be bankrupted over the fire.
Don't be stupid. Draw your own conclusions.
Clayton E. Cramer
Gun Free Zone
The War on Guns
The View From Out West